Wednesday, December 17, 2014

On My Lips #1






Ever since I read Vivianna Does Makeup's blog post 'Lip Liners: The Must Haves,' I have been obsessed with my forgotten MAC Lip Pencil in Hip 'n' Happy. Lip pencils in general are amazing! They work just like face primers by helping whatever is put on top, last a whole lot longer than it would alone. Plus, lip pencils are great on their own or paired with basically any other lip product. The MAC lip pencils in particular are long wearing and matte, but also very comfortable. I always forget that I'm even wearing it until I look in the mirror and see it still sitting on my lips. So I have been pairing this Mac lip pencil with the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Berry. This combo creates such a beautiful natural looking bold lip. The creaminess of the lip pencil paired with the lip treatment really tones down the look of the lip treatment just enough to be my perfect pink.

**photos taken by Ashton M

No comments:

Post a Comment