Sunday, July 26, 2015

Summer Glow



This look is probably my favorite for this summer. Now I haven't been going for bold lips with summer at all but I have been wearing everything else that's on my face. I've been loving to have a glow to my face and one product that I've been using nonstop before I took these pictures is the highlighter that Jaclyn Hill created with Becca Cosmetics. It is amazing!

Now back to what is on my face. I'm still loving the bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream. It covers what I need it to, it is glow but not greasy, and it looks so great on the skin. I have come to realize I can't live without bronzer! I've never had a favorite bronzer until now-- Too Faced Soleil Matte Bronzer. Can we just talk about the way this stuff smells!? It is amazing smelling chocolate everytime I open this bronzer up. To add to my face I like to use a glow blush that adds a subtle glow and my pick lately has been the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush. Lastly all I've been using for eyeshadow to add to the glow is my Stilla eyeshadow in Kitten. This has been my all-time favorite eyeshadow for at least a year. It is just a gorgeous champagne color. Plus it works as an amazing highlight.

Literally any lip color will go with this look and in this picture I am wearing Revlon lipstick in Kiss Me Coral.

No comments:

Post a Comment