Tuesday, June 9, 2015

On My Lips #2




Lately I haven't wanted to wear a whole lot on my lips or have to worry about the fuss of a bold lip throughout the day. So I recently bought the Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in the shade Heaping Hazelnut. When I put this on it feels like I'm just putting on a lip balm. It's moisturizing and lasts for quite a while o my lips. The color is not something that is totally noticeable but it just gives your lips a slight nudey balm look. The only reason I picked up this color instead of a light pink or red is because I read that when the Olsen twins want a more glossy look to their lips, then they go for this. And I have been OBSESSING over the Olsen twins so much lately so I just had to get it! I should really go pick me up another one of these chubby sticks. If anyone has a favorite one, leave a comment below, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment