Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Olay Eye Brightening CC Cream



Without eye cream
With eye cream
This eye cream is not one that I was searching for or have even heard anyone talk about before. But I was talking to my step mom about how dry my under eyes had been and she told me about the Olay Eye Brightening CC Cream. She has heard about this from the lady that did her facial, who said is was her favorite eye cream ever! Thankfully my step mom had purchased two of them so I didn't have to go get one myself. Literally after the first time I used it, I noticed how great it was. I have the worst dark circles (as seen in the picture above) and this cream actually does what it says and brightens and slightly corrects the color. Plus it is very hydrating and a little goes a long way. I have also found this to be really great under my makeup.


No comments:

Post a Comment