Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Day







HE IS RISEN!

I've never really been the one that goes and has an Easter dress picked out weeks ahead of time. I usually just find something in my closet to wear the night before, but when my grandma gave me this Vineyard Vines dress for my birthday in March I knew this was going to be my easter dress. It's so bright and colorful which makes it perfect for this amazing holiday. Then my shoes are Jack Rogers sandals in Platinum.

The makeup I wore on Easter is my most worn makeup look at the moment. It looks so effortless and healthy and also isn't dramatic and it's so easy to wear and basically anyone could pull this look off.

Ever since I got this sample of Clinique Super Primer, I can't stop using it! It really stops my face from becoming oily throughout the day. For my face I have been obsessing over the new bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream in Vanilla 02 ever since it came out not long after it's released in February. It is such a natural looking foundation that feels great on the skin and still gives a medium coverage without looking like your really wearing anything. It gives such a healthy glow to the skin without being dewy as well. For concealer I used the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla and the MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter in Light Boost to brighten my under eyes and other areas of my face. To add some glow to my skin I have been using the Benefit High Beam Highlighter. On my cheeks used the NARS blush in Amour to add a nice flush of color and the Benefit Hoola Bronzer to help give my face some shape. So that my concealer will last and stay put for the day, I have been loving the NYX HD Finishing Powder.

Now onto the eyes! I have to start with my brows and I used the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Dark Brown and the Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep. I usually never do an all matte eye look but I have realized how shuttle and pretty it looks. To start off the eyes, I prime them with the NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base. Then with the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette, I use a fluffy brush to lightly brush the color Venus and W.O.S. all over the lid. With the color Naked 2, I brush it all over the crease and a little onto the eyelid and a little above the crease. Then to deepen the crease I use the colors Faint and Crave and then blend them out. To help my eyes out a little, I used the Stilla Stay All Day Eyeliner in Dark Brown and for mascara I used the Benefit Roller Lash. Lastly for my lips I used MAC Lipstick in Faux. I love this color so much! It is such natural looking color but still looks like I have something on my lips. Also if y'all know Kylie Jenner, this is apparently "her lip color."

No comments:

Post a Comment