Saturday, May 16, 2015

Mask #1





It was about time I purchased this face mask! About a year ago I received a sample of the Wei Golden Root purifying mud mask from a Sephora order and all I remember about it was how great my skin felt after I used it and I have always been wanting to purchase it since then. Well during the VIB sale at Sephora a coule weeks ago I was going to splurge on the GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment, but then I remembered how much I loved the Wei face mask (which is almost half the price of GLAMGLOW). I didn't want to break my wallet by purchasing the GLAMGLOW so I went for the Wei face mask. I used this twice this past week and I really do like it. My skin was softer and some of my black heads were gone. Also some of the bad stuff in my face has risen to the surface. The separate pods are made to be used once but I only used 1/2 of a pod each time, so I put the pod in a ziplock baggy to save it for the next time. Then the brush that is included is amazing! It is extremely soft and applies the mud mask so well. Now the only thing that I don't like it how tight my skin feels after. It doesn't feel dry when I touch or look at it, but just a little tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment